Monday, January 5, 2009

A Man of Leisure No More

I begin a new job tomorrow. I'll write about it when I have time. It should be interesting. I'll be working at Mammoth Mountain. Hopefully, I'll still manage to get runs in. I work 4 10-hour days a week.

I haven't written about my running as much as I would like to. Te race in San Diego felt good, but the course was short so I don't truly know where I stand. My mileage has ranged from 90-100 miles a week in the last 4 weeks except Christmas week. At the upper-right side of this blog you'll find a list of my last 10 workouts. You can click on these to see what kind of runs I've been doing (as if anyone is that interested). The paces are often slow, but keep in mind I'm often running at above 7,800 feet.

One great plus to the last few weeks is that I've gotten to run with Ashley (pictures below) and Verdo in San Diego and just outside of Fresno.


1 comment:

kilgoretrout said...

i did click on every one of your run stats, mostly just to prove you wrong. i also kept waiting for you to get up to 140 lbs. i guess i'll have to wait for the next installment.